A Guide To Prepare Different Recipes Of Pasta At Home
Pasta with cheese is healthy. Pasta also helps to reduce weight. Apart from these benefits, this dish is everyone’s favorite. And when you serve Pasta with cheese meatballs and cheese, it becomes more delicious.
A Recipe Of Pasta with cheese
· 1 lb. (454 g) ground beef
· one onion
· two carrots
· two stalks of celery
· 4 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
· two small cans (or one big box) of chopped or peeled tomatoes
· 1 glass dry white wine
· Salt and pepper
Step 1- Chop or mince the onion, celery, and carrots and put them in a saucepan with the olive oil. Sautee the minced veggies on the stove until soft. Then add ground beef and dust with pepper. Stir with a cooking spoon until meat is browned evenly and lower flame. When liquid dries, add white wine and stir again. When the wine has almost dried, add the tomatoes and stir. Lower fire to a minimum put a lid and let simmer for 30-40 minutes stirring from time to time to prevent burning at the bottom. Add minimum Salt, stir, and taste.
Step 2- Put water to boil in a bigger pot. Add one tbsp. Of course, sea salt when boiling and cook Pasta. When cooked, drain and place in a big bowl. Pour a couple of ladlefuls of sauce on the Pasta and mix. Add more seasoning if Pasta looks dry. Serve with freshly ground cheese on the side.
Another Tasty Recipe Of Pasta With Cheese Meatballs
400 gm beef mince
salt as per taste
1 tbsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp red chili powder(optional)
1 tbsp garam masala
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp ginger and garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
3 tbsp lemon juice
One egg beat
oil for greasing
400 gm Pasta (Rigatoni)
water required for boiling pasta
salt as per taste
2 tbsp oil
250 gm of mozzarella cheese, for garnishing
1 cup parsley, for garnishing
For the tomato sauce:
200 gm tomato puree
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala
Methods For Cooking:
1. Take an empty bowl. Add mince, egg, black pepper powder, red chili powder, Salt, garam masala. Also, add lemon juice, ginger-garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix them well.
2. Now divide them an equal portion and make a smooth round ball. Place them into the large skillet, which was previously greasing with oil. Now, cook 8-10 mins or till it turns golden brown, turning occasionally. Then set aside.
3. Take another vessel. Heat oil and add tomato puree, salt, turmeric, black pepper powder, garam masala, and red chili powder — Cook for 5 minutes. Then add cooked meatballs into the tomato sauce and cook another 5-10 minutes.
4. Take a big empty pot and add water, Salt, and oil and let it for boiling. Now add Pasta(Rigatoni) into it and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until Pasta tendered.
5. Transfer it into the baking dish and pour the sauce with meatballs.
6. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top.
7. Bake in oven 400 F for about 25 minutes or till cheese turns golden brown.
8. Italian Pasta with cheese Meatballs with Cheese is ready to eat.